People Media and Information



People Media and Information


PEOPLE
MEDIA
P R E P A R E D B Y :
C A R L D A V E P E N A S A L E S
J E R O M E R E X S A N T O S
C H R I S T I N E J O Y...

PEOPLE AS & IN MEDIA
• People in Media
- They are those who control media. These are people behind any
forms of media—such...
WHAT IS
PEOPLE MEDIA?
- T H E R E A L P O W E R B E H I N D M E D I A A N D
I N F O R M AT I O N L I T E R A C Y




Definition
• People - human beings making up a group or
assembly or linked by a common interest, a
body of persons that ar...
Definition
PEOPLE MEDIA - an assembly of people with a
common interest where they become the main
means of mass communicat...


People in Media vs. People as Media
People in Media – they are the people behind
another form of media. They use other for...
Importance
• In every step of the development of technology
and other types of media, people media was
present, they made ...



Characteristics
• Tech savvy- proficient in the use of technology,
especially computers
• Credible- able to be believed, c...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection on the "Visual media and Information"

Pre-Industrial Ages

Information Literacy